Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
The Company has pooled the expertise of highly qualified and experienced Engineers, Technicians and other support Personnel to provide Total Quality Services (TQS) to the Multinational, Local Oil & Gas and Power Companies/Industries operating in Nigeria for Onshore & Offshore activity.
What would you do, if you weren’t afraid? Will you dare to, step out of your comfort zone, come up with original, out of the box ideas, take initiative, be Disruptive (Challenge the status quo). The company is currently looking for ingenious graduates to fill the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Oilserv Limited.
Table of Contents
2023 Ingenious Graduate Trainee Program
Oilserv Ingenious Graduate Trainee Program offers recent graduates a hands-on learning experience across departments. Through rotations, projects, and mentorship, you’ll gain skills, build network, and transition into a full-time role. Ideal for adaptable, proactive, and ambitious individuals committed to professional growth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second-class upper degree in Engineering, Management, Sciences & other disciplines
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcript where class of degree is not stated on the certificate.
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with relevant Master’s degree will be considered but must be 30 years maximum.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience after NYSC
This position is responsible for compiling job cost estimates, preliminary turnaround and/or project budgets, cost tracking, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Analyze Tendering documentations to prepare time, cost, materials, and labour estimates.
- Consult with vendors and personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues;
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission
- Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness
- Review blueprints and product specifications to accurately determine the quantities of materials needed;
- Reviews drawings and specifications to determine costs; evaluates third-party estimates and tracks market costs to validate estimates.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Solicit and review subcontractor proposals to aid bid submissions;
- Obtain material pricing and organize all the information necessary to create and submit proposals to clients;
- Ensure that commercial submissions of tenders are fully complied with all necessary details
- Use detailed spreadsheets and Client-approved templates to calculate the bid price;
- Designs, implements, and maintains cost estimating database(s) using various software applications.
- Traveling to job sites to gather information on materials, labour, and other factors that will influence the bid price.
- Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Take part in quality checks of completed bids in consonance to the bid requirement/check lists and ensure bid compliance to draft condition of contract in the ITT.
- Participate in site visits/pre-bid meetings
- Take part in the overall bid packaging exercise to ensure that bids are submitted on due date
- Any other activities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Survey, Engineering or any discipline, Physics and Computer Science.
Closing: 31st, August 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: September 9, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.