Saro Agrosciences Limited is a Nigerian company that provides agro-input products and services to farmers.
It is a subsidiary of SaroAfrica International Limited, a group of companies involved in agribusiness, consumer goods and ICT.
Saro Agrosciences Limited is recruiting into vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the vacancy and apply for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Saro Agrosciences Limited.
Table of Contents
Plantation Agronomist Trainee
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in Agronomy / Crop Production from a reputable University.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live on the Plantation in Edo State.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Be interested in a career in Oil Palm planation
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 22, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.