Talenture Group is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences sectors.
They are committed to redefining work for a new era by providing top talent to achieve high performance and grow businesses as well as enhance customer engagement.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Talenture Group.
Table of Contents
Sales & Growth Trainee
- Are you smart, tenacious and a goal getter? Do you have what it takes to be a top performer? Do you desire to be a specialist in your career? Are you looking for a place where you gain knowledge that will last you a lifetime and be recognized for the impact you make? Then this is an opportunity for you!
- Our company, a boutique for professional staffing provider across multiple industries, is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team within the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bsc in a business-related course from a reputable university
- Minimum of Second Class Lower
- Must have completed NYSC
- Articulate and Bright
- Proximity to Lekki Phase 1
- Attractive base pay
- Commission & Incentive
- Health coverage
- Monthly company-wide leisure activities
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.