Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories.
The feed plant has undergone a number of capacity expansion initiatives, the latest being the new ultra modern, fully automated feed plant, ready for full activation by June 2004. This new plant will take the company’s feed production capacity to 400 tonnes per day. STRATEGIC SILOS capable of holding 16,000 tonnes of grains.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee Programme at Grand Cereals Limited
- Are you a talented and dynamic graduate desiring to build your career and explore job opportunities in an industry that drives FOOD SECURITY?
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme is at the core part of our ‘Winning with our People’ strategy. We are looking to connect with and empower dynamic, diverse, and passionate graduates from a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds.
- As a future leader, you will be nurtured and developed to succeed in an increasingly competitive and fast changing business industry that directly impacts food security. Your success and growth drives the achievement of our vision of becoming the preferred provider of human and animal nutrition in West Africa.
- During the programme, you will be exposed to on-the-job and structured learning opportunities, hands-on projects, coaching and mentoring by our seasoned, multi-functional teammates and leaders to succeed on an exciting journey to build a career that has value, purpose and impact.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Accounting, IT, Agriculture / Agricultural Sciences from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 2.2 / Lower Credit (a 2.1 / Higher Credit will be given first preference)
- Candidates must have Completed NYSC.
- Not more than 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee Programme at Grand Cereals Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 4, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com