Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
The Company has pooled the expertise of highly qualified and experienced Engineers, Technicians and other support Personnel to provide Total Quality Services (TQS) to the Multinational, Local Oil & Gas and Power Companies/Industries operating in Nigeria for Onshore & Offshore activity.
What would you do, if you weren’t afraid? Will you dare to, step out of your comfort zone, come up with original, out of the box ideas, take initiative, be Disruptive (Challenge the status quo). The company is currently looking for ingenious graduates to join the POSITION BELOW:
- The trainee will be assigned to a supervisor, assist in providing accounting and finance support to ongoing/new projects, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- The trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to follow instructions and learn from their mentors.
- To be successful as a graduate trainee engineer, you would be expected to constantly expand on your accounting and finance knowledge and innovative skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants Must Have
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second class lower degree in relevant Accounting and Finance courses.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) an added advantage
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with relevant Masters degree will be considered.
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- 0-2 years working experience
iR Job Alert
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Vacancies at IITA” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 27, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.