OFI is a global leader in food & beverage ingredient. Pioneers at heart, they operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers.
Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where their ingredients are grown, they are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply.
Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. They also add value through their unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. They are currently recruiting for the POSITION BELOW
- ofi’s GTP is a 12 month structured experiential development program that will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect.
- The first 4 months involve rotations through the full value chain. Participants work in many different parts of the business, building networks and understanding the complexity and variety of our work.
- Beyond this you have the chance to drive 2 high-impact business projects, and after a successful year, take on a front-line supervisory role. It’s a fantastic way to get some early experience to springboard your career.
- This program will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect. It will give you the global exposure, networks, and perspective you need for a high-impact career.
- You will gain significant business exposure and networks, perspective, and the edge you need to have a high-impact career.
Who are we looking for?
- ofi is a thriving company with a clear purpose: to be the change for good food and a healthy future.
- We’re looking for people who see possibility everywhere, find the opportunity in every challenge, and are driven to make it real.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You should have a minimum of a second-class upper Degree from a leading institution
- Preferably with a background in the Social Sciences or Supply Chain or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years work experience
Leader and change agent:
- You have the attributes to lead and manage complexity and the perseverance to achieve outcomes.
High Cognitive Ability:
- Your approach to projects and problem solving will ensure your success in delivering on the complex tasks that lie ahead.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee Programme at Olam Food Ingredients (ofi)” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.