Optimus Bank is registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and licensed as a National Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We also comply with other statutes and regulations generally applicable to Deposit Money Banks (DMBs) operating in Nigeria.
As a financial services platform that recognizes the core needs of our diverse customer base, we have built intuitive products that showcase simple features and practical solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme at Optimus Bank Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme
Optimus Bank is a digital-driven financial service platform built with a bold ambition of offering optimum banking experiences to millions of customers globally.
Are you techy, young, innovative, agile, and solution-driven? We invite you to start your career with us because we offer opportunities for exponential career growth and working with an amazing team in a highly stimulating environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Minimum of 5’O Level credits (including English & Mathematics)
- Can write some of the following languages; Java, C++, HTML, Python, .Net, SQL, MSSQL, Android Development, React Native, Angular, among others.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.