Prudent Energy – We are a wholly owned Nigerian company with its core area of specialization in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil Industry. We believe that prosperous economies are built on a solid and robust network of actors who command the delivery of value from the point of creation to the point of expense.
Prudent Energy is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
t Prudent Energy and Services Limited (PESL), you will be exposed to business operations and support in downstream Oil & Gas. With numerous employees spread across various business locations, including the heart of Lagos. You will learn from our Human Capital, who are accomplished professionals in their chosen fields.
We are an environmentally conscious entity, which reflects in our health and safety policy. We operate in compliance with all relevant and applicable environmental legislation, standards, and requirements that promote the environment’s integrity.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at PESL
- Participating in learning workshops and team-building events
- Taking notes of experiences and keeping a log of learnings
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff
- Rotational travel to other PESL work locations to gain practical experiences
At the end of this programme, you should be able to:
- Learn the basic operations at PESL cutting across several departments
- Foster good relationships with other employees
- Pass a competency test
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of second class lower (2:2) or its equivalent in relevant fields
- Must have completed NYSC between 2020 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 25 years old or younger
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- No prior experience required (we will train you)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Be innovative and creative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee Programme at Prudent Energy” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 3, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com