Tropical General Investments (TGI) has the mandate to focus on highly competitive & growth intensive sectors: Culinary, Condiments & Other Packaged Foods. The company has been assigned to design a fundamentally robust FMCG business model.
Based on the principles of Insight Driven Strategic Marketing and grounded on an efficient Sales, Distribution and Logistic infrastructure, that can be scaled up to deliver for the groups FMCG ambitions in a dynamic & competitive environment. The responsibility of creating & developing a pan-Africa market for all existing FMCG offerings from the group also rests with TGI Nigeria Ltd.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme at Tropical General Investments (TGI).
Table of Contents
Technical Capability Development Trainee
- Display of a high level of desire to learn and grow.
- Adaptability to varying work demands with the highest level of discipline and trust.
- Ensure all assigned tasks are completed on time and to specification.
- Exemplify the TGI Core Values
- Contribute measurably to the achievement of production target for the duration of program.
- Perform any other duties as scheduled by the Line Manager.
- Ensure you adhere to all require as concerns the policies on quality and food safety in achieving overall set objectives.
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing and using data.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree (B.Sc. / B.Tech. / B.Eng. or HND) with minimum of 2.1 or upper credit in any of the following disciplines: (i) Food Technology (ii)Production Engineering (iii)Mechanical Engineering (iv)Electrical Engineering.
- Maximum 1 year post NYSC work experience.
- Passion for learning and growth.
- Not more than 28 years as at 31st December, 2022
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.