Are you an aspiring entrepreneur seeking to secure financial support for your micro or small business?
Look no further. Ogun State is offering a significant boost with its N1bn grant specifically designed for micro and small businesses.
In this guide, we will navigate the steps to ensure a smooth application process, empowering you to access this dedicated financial aid tailored to the needs of your business.
Let’s dive into the pathway towards seizing this opportunity for the growth and prosperity of your micro or small business.
Table of Contents
Navigating the Grant for Micro and Small Businesses
The Ogun State Government has initiated the second phase of the N1 billion grant disbursement, aiming to uplift micro and small enterprises and address the economic challenges posed by COVID-19.
As announced by Mr. Adebola Sofela, the Commissioner for Industry, Trade, and Investment, and a member of the Ogun State COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus Steering Committee, Governor Dapo Abiodun has directed the immediate commencement of the second phase disbursement.
Who Can Apply?
Micro and Small Enterprises in the sectors of Retail, Fashion, Hair and beauty, Light Manufacturing, and Hospitality are eligible.
The grant is designated for the payment of rent for the office, shop, and cold room, as well as the payment of salaries (with evidence).
- Located in Ogun State
- Minimum of three employees
- Operational for at least 2 years
- Business profitability affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Apply
- Visit https://www.ngcaresbusiness.org/
- Select Ogun State and click “Go to Portal.”
- Click on “Apply” and fill in business details, including:
- Business name
- What kind of business? (General services/Artisans, Specialised Services, Agriculture (Crop and Livestock),
- Transportation/Logistics, Trading and Manufacturing)
- What kind of –? (Here, you will be able to select your specific business type)
- How much sales (in naira) do you currently make monthly?
- What date/year did you open your business?
- Phone number of head of business
- Number of employees
- First name of head of business
- Last name of head of business
- Email of head of business
- Date of birth of head of business
- Gender of head of business
- State of business
- LGA of business
- Click on Submit
- Ensure accurate information to avoid disqualification.
Explore More Helpful Contents
- Top 7 Highest Paying Salary Companies in Nigeria
- Top Online Google Courses to Take in 2023 (Free Certification)
- Top 11 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria
- Top 15 In-Demand Jobs in Canada for Foreign Workers
- 11 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
- Top 10 Highest-Earning CEO in Nigeria and their Salaries
- Top 7 Websites for Freelance Content Writers to Boost Your Income
- List of Federal Government Interest-free Loans
In conclusion, if you are a micro or small business owner located in Ogun State, this N1bn grant can be a game-changer for your business. The process is straightforward to follow, and the eligibility criteria are reasonable. So, don’t miss this opportunity to give your business a boost and apply for the grant today.
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.