Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care, and much more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graphics Designer at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- We are looking for a passionate Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of artistic ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.