Structured Energy Systems specializes in the deployment and maintenance of ATMs and self-service terminals [i.e. iKiosks TM], provision of e-Banking security solutions and deployment and maintenance of power back-up solutions (UPS, AVRs, Solar systems and Inverters [firefly TM] ) amongst other innovative business solutions.
Structured Energy Systems currently operates from Lagos, Nigeria. SES has staff located in strategic locations across Nigeria to meet its customer demands and requests. The organizations local and international partnerships enable the company offer best-in-class products and services to meet its customer’s needs, budget and application demands.
We are currently recruiting qualified and interested candidate for the position below:
Graphics Designer / Digital Marketer
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, and select style and size of type
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork
- Confer with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and various tangible & intangible concepts
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for supervisor
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
- Create high resolution digital marketing materials for websites and other media, including info graphics
- Maintain a social media footprint across all diverse media
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content to ensure the SES/SRBL/STC brands and style consistency and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Create unique and interesting content across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases and printed materials
- Develop marketing literature for communicating products & services to prospective clients
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A B.Sc / HND in any related Social Science course
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma or Canvas)
- Ability to create animation is an added advantage
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.