How to Apply for FG MSMEs Survival Fund 2020.
The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) will begin on Monday, September 21.
The survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable Micro and Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the COVID- 19 pandemic.
A statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, 20th September, 2020, by the Project Delivery Office said the portal which opens at 10 PM, would have educational institutions as the first category of beneficiaries to register.
Explore More Job Opportunities
- 2020 Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- APPLY: Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment 2020
- APPLY: 2020 Nationwide Recruitment at The Nigerian Navy
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020
- Procurement Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Principal Officer at The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Fresh Job at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Latest Recruitment at the Benue State Government
- 2020 Nigerian Army Recruit Intake
“Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday September 21, 2020.”
“In order to ensure seamless registration process, the Project Delivery Office has designed a registration schedule.”
“Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.”
“The portal will also be open to other category of small businesses from 12 A.M., on Monday September 28, 2020,” the statement said.
- Monday 21st September, 2020 – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September, 2020 – Hospitality
- Monday 28th September, 2020 – General (All Sectors)
- See how to Apply Below;
- All Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to Apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 10.00 PM Monday, September 21, 2020.
- Join the iR Job Alert WhatsApp Group to NEVER MISS ANY OPPOURTUNITY. CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to benefit from the fund to take note of the schedule and CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW to register for the payroll support initiative.
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.