We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position of Human resource executive at fastizers food and confectionary limited.
This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We currently run an automated production factory fitted with modern baking equipment. Our current distribution covers over 20 states with a production of over 600,000 Fastizers Fun Cookies daily.
- Talent acquisition for junior & mid level positions.
- Conduct on-boarding programme for newly employed staff.
- Render payroll support service (leave, absenteeism, bonus, loan)
- Proper filing of documents and updating staff records.
- Draft memo and employee letters such as employment letter, promotion letter, salary review letters.
- Relationship management of various HR outsourcing agents and partners.
- Keep record of time-sheets, leave, training attendance records, employee turnover rate and absenteeism.
- Timely preparation of pension schedule & remittance.
- Promote harmonious work relationship.
- Report employee grievance to departmental head.
- Liaise with Head of HR & Admin to plan quarterly team bonding games.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Human Resource.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Time management skills.
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Team building skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be resident in Agbara, Ogun state or must be willing to relocate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: April 7, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com