Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. agencies etc.
The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Admin Assistant at Red Eye Security Limited
Table of Contents
Human Resources / Admin Assistant
- As a matter of core duty, you shall serve as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company administrative records.
- You shall be responsible for the receiving and replying of official mails.
- You shall be responsible for the preparation of regular financial reports, and preparation of staffs monthly salary payroll, Preparation of monthly tax schedule, preparation and sending of client’s invoices and documentation of paid premiums.
- As part of your duties, you shall ensure follow up of company’s premium at when due and outstanding from clients.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Organizing a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Maintaining and updating company databases.
- Make daily and regular call checks to all locations and follow up solutions to complaints from operatives and clients with the assistance of the HR / Admin Manager
- Update office policies as needed.
- Preparing administrative reports and presentations with statistical data as assigned.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Always ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- And any other duties assigned by the management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Admin Assistant at Red Eye Security Limited” should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: August 30, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com