Sao Koopman Limited is a management consulting organization, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Nigeria to work with leading organizations across markets in order to help them maximize their human resources and corporate performance.
We add value to organizations through customized solutions that meet their needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ corporate objectives.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Human Resources (HR) Intern at Sao Koopman Limited
Table of Contents
Human Resources (HR) Intern
- We are seeking a Human Resources (HR) Intern for immediate appointment in Abuja, FCT. In a variety of capacities, the Intern will provide end-to-end support on all client projects with a view to improve turnaround time and client satisfaction.
- While previous work experience is not compulsory, the ideal candidate must be technology savvy and possess the right attitude for learning.
- The candidate will work and be in contact with individuals both within and outside the organization, relaying information that is highly sensitive or confidential.
- This position is for a period of Six (6) Months and will be unpaid. The successful candidate is guaranteed quality professional experience as well as free access to training programmes and funded travel opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support including logistical support to all training sessions
- Conduct applicant profiling and generate longlist using determined selection criteria
- Maintain the organization’s social media accounts with a focus to increasing engagement and visibility.
- Maintain all files both electronic and physical files
- Prepare proposal documents in line with identified client requirements.
- Generate a pipeline of prospective clients by making cold calls and sending emails.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Economics, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or English
- Insatiable curiosity for HR Management
- Technology Savvy
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Human Resources (HR) Intern at Sao Koopman Limited” should sen their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: September 18, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com