Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Indomie Nigeria Graduate Trainee – Dufil Group.
Table of Contents
Graduate Trainee Programme
- Dufil Prima Foods Limited is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
- We are currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Eng. and B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
- First Class Honours degree only
- 0 to 5 years of work experience
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded)
- Computer literate and innovative mindset.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 14, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.