The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Information Officer at The Concept Group
Table of Contents
- Must be up to date with any information regarding the company.
- Ability to gather information that will be useful to the company for strategic decision making.
- Responsible for ensuring that accessibility and quality of information remains consistent.
- Ensures that information in the database is well stored, categorized and maintained properly.
- Ability to manage and properly classify database.
- Supports project owners in the definition of information requirements.
- Monitor compliance with information policies and standards.
- Responsible for creating strategies for deployment of information, which includes how data is processed, risk management assessment with respect to company information.
- Classify, collate and store information, usually using special computer application, for easy access and retrieval.
- Provide technical supervision and consultation to users.
- Oversees the development of new information system.
- Ability to run effective enquiry and develop communication strategies.
- Ability to retrieve data for qualitative and quantitative evaluation and reporting.
- Ability to process data and distribute to end users.
- Serve as the control point to the access of certain information from the central database.
- Ability to spool and query data.
- Must be able to set priority levels concerning the confidentiality of data.
- Generate, automate and produce operational reports.
Key Performance Indicators
- Streamline and optimize information on the key KPIs for the organization and ensure timely distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Automate as much as possible key information points to process key KPIs.
- Ability to give a comprehensive report detailing the overall information activities for each reporting quarter/month.
- Average time it takes for information to be distributed as at when due.
- Average time it takes for miscommunication of information to be addressed.
- Ability to balance and handle both negative and positive information in other to project the company positively.
- Ensures information are properly backed up for easy restoration.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information management, Communication or any related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Information Officer at The Concept Group” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org