Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Inventory Officer at Paykobo
- Develops and implements inventory control procedures to include cycle counting and reporting guidelines, problem identification and resolution, and inventory control process improvements.
- Oversee and maintain updated and accurate records of inventory
- Conduct inventory cycle counts; analyze inventory levels and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs
- Count and reconcile the physical inventory on a regular basis; make system adjustments as necessary; includes daily cycle counts and full weekly inventory.
- Ensure that product is rotated based on the agreed inventory system; including establishing procedures for incoming/outgoing products so that proper rotation is followed
- Maintain accurate records to facilitate shortage detection. Prepare reports including inventory analysis and shrinkage.
- Serve as a key contributor in the area of inventory optimization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with relevant tools and software including Microsoft Excel
- This position must pass a post-offer background test.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Inventory Officer at Paykobo” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org