Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for IT Support Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Site IT Support Officer - PFM Ibadan
- To ensure timely resolution of IT incidents and reduce downtime that is related to end user IT services.
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of all approved software on all company provided personal computers and accessories.
- Performs first level network and system administration support.
- Performs test and evaluation of new software and or/hardware before rolling out.
- Monitors the MPLS links and gives first level support about instability.
- Performs routine maintenance of personal computers for sustainability and durability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant professional qualification
- 3 years cognate experience.
- Communication skills.
- Must pay attention to details.
- High troubleshooting skills.
- Proper spoken English
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Must demonstrate caution, confidentiality and discipline in exercising his/her functions
- Positive attitude, reactive & pro-active seeking to pre-empt issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “IT Support Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.