Seven-Up bottling company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at 7UP Bottling Company
- To oversee all building-related activities. Responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Deadline: March 25, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.