9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushing the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at 9Mobile
- Develop and design products and services as described in the BRD and provide technical support to products and services team and any other team within the organization that require special support for their operation, in delivering an efficient software design, dimensioning, and architecture.
- Participate in the development and customization of innovative services and/or enhancements to existing Enterprise and VAS services.
- Manage the process of installing and configuring value added services that have been developed.
- Review software design specifications and ensure that the unified modelling diagrams are correctly designed according to the requirements of the service/application that is being developed.
- Conduct postimplementation check to ascertain the benefit of new products or technology change on the service creation platform
- Ensure that all identified bugs are fixed according to the SLA.
- Investigate new technologies that could enhance the performance of the VAS Development Middleware Layer.
- Liaise with Products and Services , Enterprise solution, VAS Operation and other units where required
- Provide critical inputs relating to hardware dimensioning and capacity planning during budget cycles
- Increase subscribers satisfaction by improving the overall service development and deployments quality
- Conduct effective technical feasibility studies and impact analysis for new features and services within the VAS Development environment
- Support the provisioning of service capacity in the VAS Development environment before introduction of new services
- Manage and support the design of service delivery platform as well as service creation middleware strategies
- Perform technology investigations into topics related to core service delivery platform design and performance
- Support and advise on preparation and deployment of pre-requisites for project deliverables
- Provide technical planning and optimization support to assist in service and product rollout
- Provide end-to-end support in integration and input requirements for the deployment of new applications
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure optimization tasks are achieved
- Proactively help VAS Development team identify and collect required inputs for service and product development tasks
- Participate in the process to establish application and systems requirements for new projects or enhancements to existing services.
- Prepare and/or review functional and technical specifications for products/services
- Liaise with 3rdparty vendors during project development to review progress
- Prepare and deploy pre-requisites for project deliverables.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Manager, Enterprise Solution Development.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree from a recognized University
- Minimum of Four(4) years relevant work experience
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- System analysis and design skill
- Software development skill
- Java (Spring Boot)is mandatory skill
- Expert skill in Nodejs, Spring Boot, PHP, Reactjs and Python
- Technology Management
- Telecommunications& Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Problem Solving Skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at 9Mobile” should click the APPLY HERE button below.