Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelez International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
- The Sourcing Manager establishes the sourcing strategy for the MEA region in collaboration with regional stakeholders and Local Procurement teams
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and monitor all activities/projects related to spend area, ensuring availability and execution of required projects while meeting internal KPIs & managing external suppliers
- Build local commodity intelligence and always abreast with market developments with a strong understanding of commodity markets to make timely coverages as per approved strategies
- Lead, develop and deliver improvement processes and programs to grow our impact, and generate long term pipeline of productivity
- Responsible for follow up & on time implementation for all productivity initiatives.
- Responsible for forecasting prices as per business budgeting cycles (AC & CU)
- Lead tenders and review sourcing approaches by applying the different sourcing techniques, including analysis of categories, markets and suppliers aligned with the sourcing strategy.
- Responsible for managing all contract maintenance via CMAAS for relevant spend area; Maintaining all legal contracts including contract execution & strictly adheres to procurement compliances
- Develop and support execution of all Business Continuity Plans for relevant spend area through meticulous cross functional collaboration with R&D, Supply chain & Local businesses.
- Manage regional supplier relationships through structured SPE programs and driving supplier performance
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Negotiating, influencing and building collaborative relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills including cross-functional teamwork, advanced project management and ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Highly passionate and learning agility with a proven track record of bias towards action.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to analyze and visualize large amounts of data; Visual presentation and effective written and oral communication skills
- Curiosity and being fearless in challenging status quo and driving new thinking to continually evolve the category to drive value creation for business across all metrics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree with relevant specialization: Business/Engineering/Supply Chain.
- MBA/Post Graduate Qualification will be advantageous
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience across Supply chain/ Procurement/Commodity Trading in local/multi-country/regional set-ups.
- Prior experience in spend category management is a plus
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.