The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
CocaCola is currently recruiting for the position below…
- Architect and align stakeholders to the integrated marketing strategy for brand or a portfolio of brands including supporting strategies for the base business and for innovations.
- Proactively collaborate with the brand teams to identify opportunities for brand growth outside of the annual IMX process and translate those opportunities into actionable strategies.
- Author and align key stakeholders to IMX briefs; lead agency briefings and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide strategic thought-leadership throughout the IMX process: guide adherence to (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process; help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers, positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner
Collaborate and build consensus
Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies
Lead and shape consumer research
- Brand equity
Motivate and influence others
Planning, organizing, problem solving skills.
Experience: 8-10 years
iR Job Alert
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 24, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.