CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Manage and supervise the execution and implementation of daily rules and regulation as regards to the logistics Unit…
- Responsible for the daily inspection, checking, tracing of logistics activities report any issue noticed in a timely manner, Propose and implement adequate measures according the rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the supervision and inspection and implementation of the empty bottle management policy.
- Supervise timely update of ERP inventory data and manual accounts to ensure that the accounts are consistent.
- Responsible for the optimization of logistics and warehousing operations.
- Create training plan, work arrangement and performance index for Logistics and warehouse staff.
- Communication effectively with sales team, finance department and product section to make sure smooth work coordination.
- Manage, update and assess third-party logistics activities.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the superior in time.
- Appoint competent Transporters, in a timely and efficient manner
- Effectively manage and coordinate the activities of company’s appointed Third Part Transporters.
- Implement effective Logistics Management System.
- Ensure all products are delivered in a timely time frame, without delay.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in FMCG logistics and warehouse management, At least 3 years in a Senior Managerial role.
- Proficient in SAP and Excel.
- Good communication skills…
- Strong Leadership and Supervisory skills
- Strong work execution and ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.