CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd (CWAY Group) is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd.
- Fully coordinate all activities of the Admin department, with both internal and external parties.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g electricians, plumber’s carpenters etc.)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc. in Business Administration or relative field
- Have at least 5-10 years administration working experience in manufacturing company
- Proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent experience in Vehicle management, cleaning Management government license Management and government relationship, waste management etc.
Method of Application
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.