The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Monitor DCP employees, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure compliance safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all persons, including the general public, within the proximity of DCP premises, sites and operating locations are not exposed to the risks of health and safety.
- Ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner and to acceptable standards with minimum risk to all persons, property, equipment and materials.
- Report near misses, unsafe act, unsafe condition of employees, contractors and subcontractor to the DCP management.
- Ensure that contractors carry out tool box meeting on daily basis before start of any work.
- Ensure that all necessary fire apparatus on site are maintained in serviceable condition and regularly inspected.
- Upon receipt of a report of non-compliance or any condition which poses a serious or imminent danger to health or safety, issue a request for immediate corrective action from the contractor.
- The elimination of risk of injury of all persons affected by DCP operations and prevention of damage to all property and plant equipment.
- Ensure that working methods and safety procedures are carried out in a safe and planned Manner.
- Carry any other safety and related activity which may be assigned by line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- SSCE / OND. Any safety professional certification will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of the cement production process
- Basic knowledge of production equipment and functions.
- Good understanding of basic material process flow line
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Dangote Group” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.