Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Deloitte Nigeria
Receivables management, posting of vouchers, upload of bank statements, monthly bank reconciliation, weekly reports, Forex analysis and other general finance role as assigned.
- Prompt record/lodgment of cheques to banks; daily tracking and recording of inflow tracking.
- Prompt resolution of receivable query.
- Daily/weekly monitoring of unallocated inflows.
- Monthly Review of open items.
Analysis, Other postings, Bank and other Reconciliation
- Daily/weekly upload of all bank statements.
- Post payment vouchers for assigned Bank.
- Obtain approval for clearing and post reconciling journals.
- Provide input for monthly Balance sheet reconciliations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Qualified/Partly Qualified (ICAN or ACCA).
- Expert knowledge of client receivables management.
- Ledger accounts reconciliations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Greatsoft package.
- Excellent networking and multitasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Deloitte Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.