Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Eko Electricity Distribution Company
- We are urgently recruiting for an HMO Officer with relevant experience working as an HMO officer in a hospital or a health insurance organization to receive requests, complaints and ensure employee HMO satisfaction.
- First-tier support to resolve employee complaints.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, and enrolment processing procedures to all employees.
- Receive, Process and channel complaints appropriately to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Maintain organized employee HMO data and records.
- Conduct HMO satisfaction surveys and give feedbacks to the HMO(s).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree (B.Sc / HND) or its equivalent in a health/medical or science related field. Candidates with a degree in other fields but with relevant experience may also apply.
- 1 – 2 years of HMO experience is required.
- Knowledge of HMO operations and health insurance scheme.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Communication skills (both verbal and oral).
- Ability to pay attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Eko Electricity Distribution Company” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 7, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.