The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at FAN MILK plc
Territory Sales Manager - Pan Nigeria
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our sales team to lead Danone’s / Fanmilk’s Commercial development of the Territory under his/her jurisdiction, by achieving set business objectives via: Territory Turnover growth, Permanent coaching of the distributor field Sales team, be the link between the customers, consumers, sales team, general public and the company.
- Drive effective & efficient utilization of Distributors field sales force team through on-the-job coaching, KPIs review & supervision whilst collaborating with the Medical Detailing (Healthcare Nutrition) team to deliver on overall business objective.
- Identify business opportunities and prospect for new Accounts based on commercial viability
- Track and manage Distributor inventory to ensure appropriate stock levels across SKUs to achieve our commercial objectives in territory (no Out of Stocks + Distributor working capital is optimized)
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, Distributor and Danone Medical Team
- Recruit and train Distributor & Sub Distributors Sales Force (Secondary Sales Force).
- Act as expert in training and conduct regular training sessions for Distributors Sales Force
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills and a strategic mindset with previous experience managing territory Sales operations within the country.
- He should also be able to remotely supervise a sales team and sales partners (Big Retailers, KDs, agents, etc).
The profile should include:
- Strategic thinker with strong logic and analytical skills withing the consumer and retails landscape.
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve breakthrough results through the course of Sales experience.
- Solid customer marketing experience in FMCG
- Leadership experience to influence corporate decision-making and ability to attract, develop, and maintain high performers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at FAN MILK plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.