Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30 megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
FMN offers equal employment opportunity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds including specialized financing for the businesses.
- Conduct relevant financial analysis on the Group, compare with competition, and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions.
- Execute daily transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners.
- Work closely with Business Development department to determine the appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide information on market conditions to management on interest rates, share price of FMN and its competitors, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Finance or related field.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 5 years in the corporate finance function of a reputable organization.
The Person Must:
- Be detail oriented.
- Have high strategic skills.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.