Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
- To ensure the provision of highly skilled manpower through the FMN Academy framework. Implement the evolving learning strategy to ensure a capable and motivated workforce and sustain a learning culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
Design & Build Talent Academy:
- Contribute to the planning, development, and implementation of the FMN Academy framework and training curriculum aimed at strengthening FMN Organizational Capability.
- Design and implement effective instructional methods – OJT, Coaching, Job Shadowing, Virtual lessons, etc. within the FMN Academy.
- Coordinate and Implement all learning activities for all FMN Business Units, supporting employees participating in internal and external learning programs in line with the established curriculum & competency framework.
- Execute the delivery of all FMN learning content and interventions across all the Business units using the 70:20:10 model to effect blended learning, train the trainer, SME & Managers as internal faculty (for mentoring, coaching & OJT).
- Implement capability plans targeted at specialized areas/ functional leadership (FLAM, FLAG, ELDP).
- Phase interventions leveraging innovative and effective learning methodologies & tools to close medium and long-term gaps.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure timely delivery of inputs and eliminate barriers to learning.
- Collate and convert Individual development plans into learning interventions working with HRBPs, subject matter experts for different levels of competency proficiencies to close medium- and long-term gap.
- Evaluate requests for specific training in coordination with FMN Academy Curriculum & Business level competency framework to close medium- and long-term gaps.
Learning System Management:
- Track and report KPIs (Training budget, TNA, Skills Audits, Learning Intervention & success Matrix). Generate & circulate corporate business training index reports.
- Analyze cost benefits to execute the best learning delivery channels.
- ITF applications and reimbursement.
- Manage vendors for delivery of service, cost efficiency, effective solutions based on the scale.
- Embed and Sustain FMN Learning culture.
- Leverage and support HRBPs to build a learning culture
- Design and maintain effective learning conditions (environment, learning delivery, logistics to eliminate barriers and ensure effective learning in all business areas.
- Facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions, both online and face to face.
- Develop the capacity of other trainers within key teams to support the core training program.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree preferably in the Social Sciences.
Experience/ Added Advantage:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Capability Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Team orientated and Results-focused.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.