Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Nigeria is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at Google Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales (English)
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
- Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- This is an opportunity to lead transformative relationships with companies in Africa. In this role, you will be able to shape how companies evolve in their digital transformation, and help them leverage Google products to achieve both their brand and performance goals.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands.
- We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
- We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Define the business strategy aligned to the customer’s strategies by analyzing data, trends, client’s performance and business models, and identifying opportunities.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships and serve as a point of contact to our customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client’s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop strategic, forward thinking, data-driven analysis and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to clients.
- Establish and nurture sustainable relationships with advertisers, agencies, and ecosystem partners to serve as a trusted consultant.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions and contribute strategically to the growth, development, and direction of Google’s products and services in Sub Saharan Africa.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in media, business development, client relationships, and consulting.
- Experience in business and/or commercial leadership.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within, the advertising industry.
- Knowledge of performance advertising, media strategy, consumer research, and campaign performance management.
- Knowledge of performance based advertising and how Google products can help deliver on client objectives.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.