Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- The Head, Corporate/HNI Sales is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing, and growing client relationships for corporate customers within the private sector.
- S/he will coordinate the marketing activities of the corporate team as well as conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
- He/She will be responsible for sourcing, acquiring and developing a portfolio of High-Net worth Individuals, driving sales strategies and growing a network of high-profile clients.
- She/he will solicit, develop and generate full-time relationships with clients and also increase the market share of customers’ businesses thereby maximizing profitability for the organization and clients.
- Responsible for identifying and executing a prolific marketing plan with the aim to optimize profitability, creating and utilizing networking skills for wealth creation, wealth enhancement.
- Define and implement real-time strategies in the identification of opportunities.
- Set and drive the delivery of set targets geared towards the acquisition and growth of the client base.
- Grow portfolio profitability by leveraging on multi-channel and contemporary delivery strategies such as social media, networking skills, actively managing customer migration between segments and adopting existing and new concepts.
- Continuously analysing and reviewing business strategies, monitoring customer’s changing needs in response to macro and microeconomics standpoints.
- Tracking clients’ investments and keeping abreast of new regulations in order to make proactive and informed decisions.
- Understanding and minimizing clients’ risk profiles by formulating mitigating strategies.
- Participating in contract negotiations, reviewing and updating existing contracts to achieve revenue goals and keep revenues at a minimum.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Skills and Knowledge required for the Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, International Relations, Business Administration or other related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (Asset Management / Banking experience)
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Attribute for success in the role:
- Natural comfort with numbers and a strong quantitative mindset.
- Be a problem- solver, ability to take decisions, love to research and be organized.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful trade-offs and focus on what matters.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- Customer-oriented mindset
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.