GUS Consulting Limited is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the oil & gas, energy & maritime industries. Over the years, our service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard.
Since we began our operations in 2005, we have honed our service delivery methods through synergistic indigenous and international partnerships, to guarantee our clients’ satisfaction. A major player in the oil& gas industry has an urgent opening for a Human Resources Business Partner in Warri.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at GUS Consulting Limited.
Table of Contents
Sales and Accounts Manager
As a Sales & Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical FSI/ FMCG / Consumer Business/ Retail / Health Care / Technology
- Prospect, Forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
- Identify, manage, supervise, and train resellers, associations, agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
- Allocate at least 60% of time prospecting new customers and 40% of time on existing deal closure
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical
- Provide recommendations to leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- Establishing and managing senior relationships within all the major brands and agencies.
- Build, file and update territory account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Set up a system to track and monitor sales progress and execution of key new business projects to ensure timely new business revenues.
- Leverage and translate market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence into a tactical sales execution strategy for the team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A First Degree in any discipline
- An MBA or a Master’s Degree in any related field is preferred.
- Aggressive and innovative executer with GTM (Go to Market experience)
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Mid-level Business Development/ Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech’s, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria
- Strong critical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving abilities in a professional setting
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong agency relationships
- Planning and organization skills
- Strong knowledge of sales operations and digital technology solutions
- Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.