HRLeverage Africa is in tune with the global shakeups and as such we also provide solution to talented staff who may have been affected by a downsized organization. As part of your severing policy, you can consult us to help you search for better career opportunities for your recently out placed staff.
HRLeverage supports you to assess the present situation, analyze available options, develop transformation strategies and execute the strategies so that go through the transition process with ease.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at HRLeverage Africa Limited.
Table of Contents
- The Medical Officer will likewise play a functioning job in supervising the clinical consideration of patients and the capacities performed by clinical staff.
- They may partake straightforwardly in care when administrations are by and large at first executed.
- They may likewise help survey and analyze needs and strategies for individual and families. Responsibilities
- Ensuring that patient consideration and is ideal and is in adherence to the clinical rules and’ quality standards.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient audit with beginning appraisal and management.
- Providing essential documentation on wellbeing reports and release outlines of patients.
- Liaising with advisors in regards to the arrangement of Inpatient and Outpatient appraisal and care, including judgments and prescription plans.Providing clinical cover (routine and crisis), during long stretches of obligation and work related to the next Medical Officers to guarantee the arrangement of a 24 hour administration to the hospital.
- Relating with patients’ family members/guardians on current situation with wellbeing and further management.
- Making sections into the patients’ notes as fitting, following ward adjusts or some other patient assessments, correspondence or procedures.
- Undertaking inside your degree of involvement and capability, certain operations needed by your senior colleagues.
- Administering intravenous meds/treatment as required.
- Providing pressing clinical consideration and earnest therapy to staff in the event of mishap or abrupt disease, in contact with other clinical staff on duty.
- Certification of passings, finishing of death declarations and all pertinent documentation including, if suitable, incineration structures and any archives needed by the coroner.
- Undertaking crisis methods as required (counting revival), starting to lead the pack as necessary.
- Complying with all medical clinic approaches and methodology, specifically those identifying with Health and Safety at Work.
- Undertaking patient counsels and actual examinations
- Providing general pre-and post-usable care
- Monitoring and controlling medication
- Assessing and arranging therapy requirements
- Liaising day by day with staff including different specialists, non-clinical administration staff and medical care professionals
- Writing reports and keeping up with records
- Any other obligation as might be relegated to you.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- 0 – 3 years working experience as a Medical Officer.
- Certification – Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria; Certificate of Practicing License.
- Proficiency with the utilization of the computer.
- Candidates should have NYSC release Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Being ready to work the sonography machine is an additional advantage.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent critical thinking and clinical dynamic skills
- Good using time productively and authoritative skills
- Outstanding relational abilities, both composed and verbal
- Excellent hierarchical and performing multiple tasks skills
- Highly spurred cooperative person willing to go the extra mile Special Conditions
- Employment is dependent upon passing a clinical screening led by the hospital.
- Salary: N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
- Furnished apartment close to the clinic.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.