MasterCard Foundation Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
At Mastercard, we are committed to supporting our diverse and inclusive workforce across the globe. As part of that commitment, we offer generous benefit programs that are designed using global standards to ensure the financial, emotional, and medical safety of all our employees and their loved ones.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant job vacancy at MasterCard Foundation Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors
As an Associate Managing Consultant, you will have the opportunity to lead key client engagements across a range of industries and types of projects, such as consulting services, Test & Learn, digital marketing, or data and analytics. Working with technology and data, you will generate key hypotheses and independently structure workstreams covering client problems. Overseeing the day-to-day work of the project Client Services team, you will identify creative and useful analyses to address client problems, synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations, and create effective, impactful storylines and slides. Responsibilities within project management will include building strong relationships with mid-level client management and independently assessing client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
In leading the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, you will also have the opportunity to mentor junior teammates and contribute to the firm’s intellectual capital and solution development. At Mastercard, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping the organization’s future.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
- Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high value solutions in sales and delivery conversations.
- Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
- Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate or master’s degree and at least 3–5 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
- Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple workstreams
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
- Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both junior- and senior-level client contacts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.