Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946. In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines.
This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country. In 1957, the company commissioned its second brewery in Aba. Kaduna Brewery was commissioned in 1963 while Ibadan Brewery came on stream in 1982. In 1993, the company acquired its fifth brewery in Enugu.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Nigerian Breweries (NB Plc)
- Do you have an aspiration to embark on a career in Information Technology? A great opportunity to join the Digital & Technology Function of Nigerian Breweries awaits you.
- Are you interested in providing support services to the D&T teams in a secure and innovative environment?
- If Yes! Then you might just be the person we are looking for to display the IT knowledge for personal development and growth of the business.
- Accelerate the journey of Nigerian Breweries towards becoming a data driven organization
- Through the implementation of structures and initiatives to optimize the quality of corporate/strategic data assets of the business, while. ensuring adherence to Heineken global/industry standards
- Manage the execution of data governance program in line with global data management standards to promote visibility, consistency, non-redundancy, Ownership and accountability for all corporate data assets
- Management of all Corporate Masterdata objects within the support functions data domain (HR, Corporate Affairs, Digital & Technology…)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum: B.Sc. In Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related discipline with a minimum of Second class upper.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in related discipline.
- Minimum: CDMP (Quality or governance), ITILv4 Foundation, Querying Data with SQL (MCSA)
- Preferred: CDMP (Quality & Governance),ITILv4 Foundation,
- Querying Data with SQL (MCSA).
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years FMCG sector with at least 2 years in data owner, data expert or data stewardship roles.
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel usage
- Big data management
- Excellent command of Structured Query Language
- Agile Mindset. Able to work with cross-functional teams to deliver projects using the agile framework
- Has eye for details and ability to conceive data assets in the entire life cycle from conception to end of life
- Ability to review existing Data quality and governances processes, identify and implement improvements plan.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and teaming skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Nigerian Breweries (NB Plc)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.