PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant job at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). See position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- The Incumbent promotes adherence to PwC network and firm policies, professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- The Incumbent is responsible for the execution of risk, compliance and the system of quality management for the firm.
Overview of activities
- System of Quality Management (SoQM)
- Project manage the implementation of the firm s System of Quality Management (including coaching support to quality functions and process owners).
- Implement ongoing monitoring activities through related compliance testing and reporting of exceptions, action plans and conclusions.
- Support periodic compliance and quality reviews (regulatory or PwC network).
- Â Performs root cause analysis to identify and address audit quality issues.
- Facilitate and monitor implementation of remedial actions to prevent quality findings from recurring and help identify good practices as part of continuous improvement.
- Prepare required reports to assurance leadership, PwC network and regulators as necessary.
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilitate the understanding of and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards;
- Facilitate, implement and monitor compliance with PwC network and local policies and procedures to manage risk, enhance quality control and comply with law, regulation and professional standards.
- Address practice inquiries on conflict of interest and independence matters as it relates to assurance services.
- Â In liaison with the internal counsel team, manage the firm s contracting, client/engagement acceptance and continuance procedures
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant job experience in an external or internal audit role (preferably in a professional service firm).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIA or equivalent.
- Hands on experience in designing, implementing and assessing a compliance function in a professional service firm
- Ambitious, mature and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
- Ability to manage diverse and multi locational teams, tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to travel as may be required in the role.
- Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: January 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.