PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff, and 31 resident partners.
Interested Nigerians like you are advised to go through the available position carefully and submit your application appropriately before the deadline.
Reference Number: 130-PEO01216
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- Provide career management support to students in the institution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting firms to provide quality internship and employment opportunities for Students.
- Deliver career management programs and coaching sessions to help students effectively market themselves in the skill market.
- Instruct and coach students on career management and job search skills in one-on-one, small, and large group settings, striking the balance of empowering students to own their own job search while motivating them and ensuring accountability through that search.
- Assess and analyze student mastery of the career search process as well as student data regarding interests and targets.
- Create candidate support programmes that ensure graduates are equipped with the training and skills necessary to secure job offers through in-class job-readiness training & strategy (interview coaching & curriculum, resume readiness, etc.)
- Document and communicate all information relevant to a student’s job search for consistent and accurate outcomes reporting.
- Advocate for resources for University-wide career services and lead efforts to educate the campus community about the career development needs of students.
- Develop and manage Career Services budgets
Roles & Responsibilities (Cont’d):
- Represent Career Services in policy-making panels within Student Affairs and University Committees and initiatives extending beyond Student Affairs.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the delivery of quality services across all areas of Career Services.
- Ensure that services and programs provided adhere to the required laws and ethical standards of the profession.
- Represent Career Services to all constituents, including but not limited to faculty, staff, students, administrators, University trustees, alumni, employers, other University career services directors and colleagues, professional associations, and visiting guests.
- Collaborate with the campus instructional team as needed, partnering with colleagues to assure overall student success and satisfaction.
- Partner with the job Search Program staff post-graduation to assure overall student success and satisfaction.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in Talent acquisition, career management, career coaching, recruiting, or student services.
- Experience leading small and large group workshops and lectures.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and credibility with external customers and multiple internal stakeholders.
- Proven commitment to customer services and a genuine interest in student and career development, with experience working with candidates/students as well as hiring partners.
- Demonstrated track record of producing measurable results, meeting deadlines, and balancing multiple priorities and constituencies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Analytical and Problems solving skills.
- Improvement & Project management skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Talent & People Management skills.
- Cost Management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and community relations skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 10, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org