Tony Elumelu Foundation – The main philosophy of the Tony Elumelu Foundation is based on our Founder’s desire to empower a generation of successful for-profit entrepreneurs who drive Africa’s economic and social transformation.
Our guiding principles are derived from an inclusive economic philosophy of Africapitalism, which states that long-term, dynamic African-led private sector investment in key sectors of the continent’s economy will drive economic and social development through its programmes and activities, the Tony Elumelu Foundation seeks to “institutionalise luck” and create an environment where entrepreneurship can flourish in a sustained manner.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job at Tony Elumelu Foundation.
Table of Contents
Client Relations Officer
- Drive improvement of overall customer support services.
- Manage the internal customer service desk and administer customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare daily reports and maintain activity log.
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Provide accurate meeting room status information and communicate accordingly.
- Prepare performance and status reports related to front office.
- Coordinate the visitor’s management process by receiving and directing visitor’s traffic flow as appropriate.
- Manage requests and enquiries from visitors.
- Receive and coordinate all administrative requests and direct such requests to appropriate channels.
- Regularly walk around to monitor meeting rooms and common areas.
- Manage the internal office environment, ensuring that the look and feel are in line with the brand and service standards.
- Supervise cleaning activities and ensure shift patterns are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that support staff (cleaners) put on proper uniforms at all times.
- Schedule appointments and manage diaries as required.
- Provides staff support for administrative tasks and projects.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Store inventory management using electronic and physical count techniques
- Replace and/or replenish shortage items in the store.
- Ensure items are properly stored and maintained.
- Manage all ticket booking request, including direct purchase of tickets from airlines.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with travel agents and airline representatives to obtain valuable information on ticket purchase and bookings.
- Carry out continuous research to identify existing promos and identify possible benefits to the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Friendly dispositive and personable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a front desk management role or general office administration role.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: October 8, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.