Unilever – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
Logistics Excellence Lead - West Africa
Job ID: R-24137
Category: Supply Chain
Reports to: Logistics Excellence Manager, Africa
- Support and Implement Logistics Excellence strategy to Improve MCO Logistics performance and programmes
- Support Global Logistics programme with MCO implementation
- Support & enable roll-out of Global Logistics best practice in MCO
- Achievement of KPI’s relating to: Savings, Cost, Efficiency and Sustainability across Region
- Drive consistency and continuous improvement review with World Class Logistics deployment and operational opportunity identification.
- Lead Logistics Excellence strategy in MCO
- Lead and coordinate Global Benchmarking strategy in MCO
- Best practice identification and roll out with operational teams in line with World Class Logistics Agenda
- Be key market contact for Logistics excellence agenda for MCO with the understanding market nuances and opportunities
- Support Market Assessment teams and peer reviewer in MCO
- Support and drive governance of CAPEX and Logistics Masterplan initiatives
- Review KPI performance against global benchmarks for idea generation
- Drive Logistics Transformation in MCO with assistance of MCO leads
- Drive and Support sustainability agenda in line with Global Logistics
- Drive Network Design and RTM Optimisation
- Drive and support identification of Logistics waste and reduction strategy with MCO partners
- Drive and Support cluster strategic projects
- Support development and implementation of New Business Models.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or Commerce.
Experience Required: ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 3 years experience Logistics / Supply Chain Experience
- Applicable MCO relevant Logistics Experience Contacts:
- Regional SCVPs
- Regional & MCO SC Directors
- Logistics/Customer Service Managers across Region
- Global Logistics counterparts Reporting Channel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Unilever Nigeria Plc.” should click the APPLY HERE button below.