Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations, however, enable its bank customers to offer consumers more choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Visa Incorporated
Under the direction of the respective Risk Services Lead for the geography, the role has responsibility for payment cards fraud prevention as well as creating / executing mitigation strategies for data security issues and broader payment system risk in the external Visa payment infrastructure, in one or more countries.
These responsibilities include:
- Manage client risk relationships, from high-level T1 client risk executive engagements to the more tactical day-to-day operational and compliance engagements.
- Provide meaningful contributions in the area of Risk during client business deals.
- Support the emerging product team in their go to market strategies, identifying new partners and work alongside them to bring them into the Visa payment system
- Support the sales efforts of BDs and Risk Products team to increase the penetration of risk solutions at key identified clients
- Lead and support regular client trainings through Webinars and various annual client events such as Risk Executive Councils, Security Summits and Card Security Weeks
- Position Visa as a Risk thought leader in the industry
- Support execution of acceptance or data security compliance programs
- Build relationships with industry stakeholders, government and law enforcement
- Assist the global investigations team in the collection of information and broader client engagement with regards to remediation post-breach.
- Identify and empower new ecommerce acquirers through knowledge sharing and education
- Facilitate the adoption of new technologies such as contactless, 3D Secure, mobile payments
- Together with Corporate Communications, manage and execute Visa’s risk communications strategy in the market
Work hours: 8 hours – Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings –
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 6-8 years risk management (fraud & credit risk) experience gained through consumer banking and card operations
- Exposure to and understanding of consumer banking compliance
- Relevant client facing role experience – client service, business development etc.
- Degree qualified. post-graduate qualifications preferred
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software
- Data analysis skills
- Data Security Certifications / knowledge or relevant technical skills are an advantage
- Consumer banking and card operations experience
- Understanding Visa operations, products and services
- Risk management expertise
- Team work
- Customer service experience
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Training skills
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Visa Incorporated” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org