Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelez International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee, and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
Table of Contents
Senior Analyst Commercial
- The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will work under the guidance of the Commercial Finance Manager to maintain commercial finance transactions, data, systems, and reporting for Mondelez Nigeria.
- This will include working closely with the commercial sales team to drive monthly IBP process (Sales planning), controlling trade spend (GTN) and managing the entire trade spend claims process for Nigeria.
How you will contribute
- Working closely with sales managers and demand planners to drive the monthly IBP/Sales planning with comparison against Previous Year, Annual Plan and Previous Month Cycle both for Net Revenue and Volumes
- Prepare in-depth and insightful analysis of sales planning, including the identification of opportunities and risks together with recommendations for actions to address these. Submit commentaries and analytics for monthly internal business reviews with Country/Area sales teams
- Manage customer claims related to Trade spend and ensure adherence to internal policies
- Perform customer analysis to ensure business maintains profitability
- Monitor, control and report on commercial spend vs Prior Year/Rolling Forecasts. Implement mechanisms and tools to facilitate this.
- Month end closing – volume & net sales.
- Daily monitoring of sales, sales rates, promo spend and reporting to various stakeholders
- Responsible for all audit and internal control reviews including resolution of any findings
- Manage customer P&Ls for actuals and forecasting reporting and the joint business plan process
- Support the sales team by challenging the commercial strategy based on financial analysis
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the sales team and counsel them on financial matters that impact short term results and strategic decisions
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Finance/Category Finance Manager or Senior Analyst
- Assist Category finance on work related to Volume and NR growth projections for each of the forecast cycle by having proper building blocks by coordinating with Market Managers
- Identify opportunities for pricing and let category finance know so that they take if forward with respective market managers.
Financial Planning and Management:
- Understand all micro-processes related to sales, within SAP and BI.
- Control of Gross sales, commercial spend and Net sales in G/L.
- Maintenance of customer and contractual terms.
- Manage and maintain the company financials to ensure that targets are achieved, and exceptions are highlighted.
- Monthly reporting of Vol and Net Sales by Brand, trend analysis and by brand by month rolling forecasts
- Approval of Rebate and ad-hoc payments in conjunction with Commercial teams
Qualifications and Requirements:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and a basic understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market. Relevant experience in a regional (or sizeable local) business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a larger Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
Education / Job specific requirements:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with CIMA or CA Qualification
- 4 – 6 Years in a similar role within FMCG or Manufacturing Environment
- Should ideally have worked for a multinational company
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (creating Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, etc is a must)
- Must have system experience in dealing with OTC (Preferably SAP)
- Must be able to process large quantities of data in short spaces of time
- Excellent planning capabilities
- Strong business and interpersonal savvy.
- Process Management.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.