The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
Support the franchise operations team best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, identification and prioritization of the systems strategic initiatives (Big Bets) through integrated analytics, revenue growth management (RGM) and route to market (RTM) principles to drive the overall franchise development plan for the Nigeria Franchise.
- Collaboration with Franchise Directors and other stakeholders ( Marketing, Channels, Finance and Technical Teams) to map performance measures (dashboards) that deliver sustainable growth plans for each region and overall franchise.
- Generate information and data sets, identifying trends and patterns and provide prescriptive insight to help sustain business growth.
- Partnering with the regional directors’/ Channel team to develop the ABP strategic initiatives including volume, revenue, execution and resources.
- Co-ordinate biweekly meeting between the Franchise Directors, ICE and Channel team to measure and evaluate all concluded or ongoing initiatives.
- Project managing end-to-end system-wide cross-functional strategic initiatives, inclusive of opportunity identification, business case, progress tracking and reporting.
- Co-ordinate and consolidate the integrated franchise performance reporting and corrective action feedback loop for regions.
- Monitor and collate competitor activity and performance in conjunction with Franchise Directors, C&CL and bottler and track agreed system-aligned counter measure activities as required.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Analyse historical and forecasted trends and communicate results to franchise team identifying opportunities and providing optimal solutions on a weekly/monthly basis by region and category.
- Collate competitor analysis, including promos and new products and new entrants within franchise geographies.
- Project management: Oversee execution and performance tracking of regional initiatives (Big Bets) leveraging relevant global system best practices. This to include volume, revenue and execution metrics.
- Lead the routine franchise performance reviews, tracking system progress vs. agreed/forecasted operational metrics to drive ABP commitments – Volume, System Revenue and Innovation initiatives Attends Mark Ops, C&CL and marketing forums to ensure franchise operations alignment.
- Lead the franchise volume RE process in collaboration with Performance and Planning function (Finance) to provide business performance narrative (drivers & inhibitors) for system stakeholders (TCCC & System Partners).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience
- 3-5 years Strong project management track record
- System operational experience, marketing finance, strategy or C&CL background
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 18, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.