Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting into vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the job opening at Dangote Group. Read the details below carefully:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Ogun
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Carry out continuous inspection on plant equipment and report abnormalities
- Trouble shoot plant disturbance on operations and restore equipment to normal condition.
- Equipment performance evaluation, process optimization with a view to ensuring sustainability, achievement of volume, quality targets at reduced variable costs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the Process Performance monitoring in the plant.
- Review process parameters, engineering specifications and related issues.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Evaluate the failure rates and maintenance costs of equipment and processes.
- Make suggestions and implement plans to reduce equipment failure and decrease maintenance costs
- Provide input in defining asset maintenance and risk management plans.
- Define the criteria for equipment evaluation, testing, inspection, and the distribution of various operations and maintenance tasks
- Continuously monitor the reliability of machines and processes and make recommendations as to replacing, modifying, or repairing it.
- Carry out process measurements, heat & material balances, environmental studies, sustainability issues etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the HOD/ CGM.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/BSc. in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in cement industry
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build team
- High analytical/ reporting skills
- Proficiency in Engineering software
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.