Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job opening at Deloitte Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Head of Finance and Treasury
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is a leading consulting firm representing clients spanning various industries in West Africa. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Finance and Treasury for one of our client in the Oil and Gas sector. As the Head of Finance and Treasury, you will be responsible for managing all financial operations and treasury functions for the firm.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day finance operations of the company
- Manage financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, policies, and regulations
- Develop and implement financial management strategies and controls
- Oversee treasury functions including cash management, cash flow forecasting, and risk management
- Monitor and manage the company’s financial performance and provide regular financial reports to senior management
- Manage relationships with financial institutions and other external stakeholders
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- Lead and guide the finance team, providing coaching and mentorship
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in finance and treasury management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Professional certification such as CFA, CPA, or ACCA
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and treasury roles
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, and treasury principles and practices
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High level of integrity and ethical conduct.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.