Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce promoted and initiated a project to create a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. In 1984, Ecopromotions S.A. was incorporated. Its founding shareholders raised seed capital for feasibility studies and promotional activities leading to the creation of ETI.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Ecobank Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Officer, Loan Monitoring
Special Roles and Responsibilities
- Review CA and offer letter to ensure that the loan is used for its purpose and operates in line with approved dynamics
- Prepare exception report on any loan with suspected diversion for other purposes.
- Weekly preparation of Portfolio report bank wide.
- Review of all Inventory facilities to ascertain conformity with approved covenants before rollover is considered.
- Review the PDO:TRA trend analysis of the areas and each business segment to identify account responsible for negative trend and follow up
- Follow-up with RMs on regularization of all matured obligations, accounts in excess of approved limit, renewal/extension of expired facilities
- Coordinate Criticized Asset Review Committee Meeting (CARC)
- Follow up with the Relationship Managers on Criticized Asset Review Committee Meeting (CARC) decisions
- Preparation of Alert accounts report and follow-up on decisions reached by the committee
- Making joint call to customers as determine on case basis with special emphasis for where a Tenor extension, Roll over or Restructuring is proposed with Relationship Managers and/or Remedial Staff.
- Conduct Portfolio Review and identify accounts for classification and remedial management
- Review of various Loan Monitoring reports and follow up with business units.
- Preparation of sanction list in line with the bank approved sanction grid for circulation via Human Resources Department
- Rendition of report on Loan Monitoring activities
- Perform and Coordinate Collateral Management activities
- Review and approval of APG funds in line with approval terms.
- Coordinate the appointment Independent Project Manager and follow up review.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Good University degree with a minimum of 2:2 and/or and additional qualification i.e. MBA, MSc, ICAN etc.
- Minimum of 2-8 Years relevant Banking Experience e.g. Minimum of 2 years working experience in retail/private banking
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in Branch Banking Operations, Treasury, Marketing, Recovery, Credit Control & Loan Monitoring.
- Leadership / Supervisory
- Analytical/problem solving skill
- Computer appreciation (word- processing/Spreadsheet/PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Database Management
- Strong knowledge of banking operations, products & customer segmentation
- Good understanding of Business Restructuring initiatives
- Good credit knowledge.
Personalities and attributes
- Paying attention to details
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Goal-driven and result oriented.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: June 18, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.