Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
Green Africa Airways Limited is recruiting into vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check out the Latest Job Opining at Green Africa Airways Limited. Available position is listed below:
- At the airport level, leverage Green Africa’s services and brand equity as a reliable value carrier
- Ensure Operational Efficiency in terms of On Time Performance with the aim of achieving a turnaround time of 25 minutes and average monthly OTP of 80% or more
- Deliver superior customer service by ensuring all staff at the station are compliant with Green Africa customer service standards, are adequately trained and adept in handling situations, and conducting effective service recovery
- Ensure adherence to Green Africa’s safety standards by all staff including 3rd party service providers and ramp drivers/vehicles
- Ensure implementation of SOPs as reflected in the approved Airport Services Manual and ensure corrective and preventive actions for audit findings
- Liaise regularly with all stakeholders like Contact Centre, Security, Facilities & Logistics, Commercial Studio and 3rd party service providers to achieve seamless daily operations and conduct effective service recovery for customers during IROPS
- Responsible for optimization of ticket sales and ancillaries on assigned routes
- Conduct monthly strategic meetings for achieving monthly/quarterly/yearly targets and goals (e.g., monthly KPIs for OTP, ancillary revenue and ticket sales, and other performance indicators to improve
- Share insights and analytics with Customer Experience gLeads (Senior Manager Airports & Director Customer Experience) and COO for increasing revenue via ticket sales and ancillaries at airports
- Ensure adherence to the allocated budget for the station and suggest cost efficiency measures to the Customer Experience Leads (Senior Manager Airports & Director Customer Experience) and COO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a university degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- have an aviation experience of 5 years or more of working at the airport in different capacities
- Should have a good understanding of the concept and nuances of Customer Service
- Previous supervisory experience in the airport environment is an advantage
- Experience in sales & marketing and other commercial related roles is an advantage
- Possess the ability to write, read and eloquently communicate in English language. Fluency in dialects and other foreign languages is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- IATA certification is an advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.