Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Field Sales Manager
- Achievement of Sellout Target: Monitors and achieves the MoM Sell In and Sell Out targets of the Branch (both for customers in NIM, RTMS, and in dedicated channels of NP) as well as ensures targets are achieved in the focus channels (Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), Institutions with catering facilities, MYOWBU, etc.).
- Business Development: Recruits agreed number of BSP – MYOWBU, Vending Operators and supervises all MYOWBU operators and attendants to ensure Productivity, reviews and closes gaps. Drive coverage of mapped universe of NP dedicated channels – Bukas, HoReCa, Education (Schools with boarding facilities) and institutions with catering facilities.
- QA of Vending Sites: Ensure all Vending Sites adhere to Nestlé’s stipulated QA Guidelines.
- Channel Development: Implements Channel promotional activities for all NP Points of Consumption as well as Relay Points and ensure prompt and accurate reporting.
- Stock Replenishment: Supports the NP Category Managers by providing feedback on customer stock requirements and usage/depletion evolution.
- Coaching Activities: Conducts field coaching and trade visits in the NP channels with 3rd party sales force / Supervisors to ensure flawless execution of our field sales plans.
- Other Operational Activities: Participate in the Branch and NP Operational Review Meetings, track channel and distributor performance with clear analysis on sell-out activities and impact on branch performance and competition activities and report same to Branch Manager and NP Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this position you must have
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience with demonstrated ability to lead people and capacity to understand all Sales functions.
- University degree or HND in any Discipline.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism, and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.